About Best B.Tech Colleges in Meerut
The Department of Computer Science was established in the year 1999 with the objective of imparting quality education in the field of Computer Science. The Department has modern facilities for teaching, learning and research. The Department offers a wide array of research opportunities and programs of study at undergraduate level.
With rapidly evolving technology and the continuous need for innovation, the Department has produced quality professionals holding important positions in the IT industry in India and abroad.
To empower the graduates to be technologically adept, innovative, self-motivated and responsible citizens, possessing human values and contribute significantly towards being a center of excellence in providing globally standard education.
- To achieve academic excellence by imparting in-depth knowledge to the students through effective pedagogies and hands on experience on latest tools and technologies.
- To prepare students to be continuous learners in a connected world and imbibe professional skills and ethical responsibilities in them.
Programme Educational Objective (PEO)
- Graduates will have the fundamental knowledge and ability to expertise in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Graduates will continue to learn and adapt latest technologies to solve real life problems.
- Graduates will have exhaustive subject knowledge and communicate the same to the peer group.
- Graduates will be ethically and socially responsible solution providers and entrepreneurs in Computer Science and other engineering disciplines.
- Graduates will pursue research and higher education.
- PO1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems. PO2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
PO5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- CO1 Apply the Concept of Sorting, Searching, Hashing Technique and efficiency of Algorithms.
- CO2 Understand the working of Multiplexer by using IC 74153
- CO3 Understand the various circuits for ALU, data path and control units
- CO4 To Analyze the cyber threats to Critical Infrastructures.
- CO5 To apply the memory management and page replacement strategies.
- CO6 To apply process synchronization, concurrency control and deadlock in real life scenarios.
- CO7 To implement the concepts of deadlock and multiprogramming system
- CO8 To implement concepts of OOPS.
- CO9 To apply concepts of transaction processing and distributed database.
- CO10 To apply the concurrency control protocols.
- CO11 To analyze various problems, and compare appropriate algorithmic design techniques for their solution
- CO12 Understand the basic concept of Java Script and its application.
- CO13 Introduce basics concept of Web Hosting and apply the concept of SEO
- CO14 To analyze different distributed system transactions and concurrency controls.