COE – Mr. Davendra Yadav
The Controller of Examinations shall be responsible for the conduct of all examinations of the College and it shall be his/her duty to arrange for preparation, scheduling, conduct of examinations of the College and all other contingent matters connected with examinations. The Controller of Examinations in the execution of his/her office shall report to the Principal periodically on the performance of his/her duties. The Controller of Examination should take earnest efforts to see that all examinations are conducted as per the scheduled academic calendar by CERT.
The responsibilities of the Controller of Examinations shall include:-
- 01. He/she shall be responsible for the conduct of all examinations and it shall be his/her duty to arrange for the preparation, scheduling, evaluation and reporting of all examinations and for the payment of remuneration to question paper setters and examiners and all other contingent matters connected with examinations.
- 02. Direct superintending control over the examination wing including examination sections, examination confidential wing, examination stores, examination computer section and records.
- 03. Taking decision on all matters related to examinations not falling within the powers of statutory officers of the College.
- 04.Making necessary arrangements for the safe custody of office files connected with the conduct of examinations of the College, documents, certificates etc. by the officers under whom such documents are kept.
- 05.He/she shall convene meetings and issue notices to the Boards of Examiners and committees appointed by the examination cell and conduct official communications thereof.